We all have that one friend or family member, who may be a little slow to adapt to the latest tech trends. Here’s 12 signs that this could be you.
1. Your browser of choice is the original Internet Explorer.
2. Your PC runs on the Windows Millennium Edition operating software.
3. All your email accounts are with AOL or Hotmail.
4. The only social media site you are on is Friendster. You check it everyday, and you wonder why no one ever writes you back.
5. You still use “shorthand.”
6. Your latest tech purchase was a Palm Pilot.
7. Your idea of “check-ins” is driving to your neighbor’s house and ringing the doorbell.
8. Your cell phone still has an antenna. It can do two things: make calls and turn on/off.
9. Anytime someone uses the phone at your place, you lose Internet connection.
10. The idea of video chatting is completely foreign to you. You have no idea what a webcam is. Let alone how to install/use it
11. You still have and actively use a fax machine.
12. Your computer still has a floppy disc drive, which you still actively use.