Pinterest is the latest social media craze. It’s especially popular with women between the ages of 18-45. Here’s 13 signs that you may be a little too obsessed with Pinterest.
1. You pin at least a half dozen recipes everyday. But you can’t remember the last time you cooked yourself and/or your significant other or kids a real meal.
2. You’re single. But, you have at least 100 wedding-related pins.
3. You look aimlessly for the “scroll to top” bottom on Facebook.
4. You have pinned or re-pinned at least a half dozen photos of Ryan Gosling. (Sidenote: He’s not that cute people.)
5. You are so obsessed with creating the “picture-perfect house” on Pinterest. That you can’t remember the last time you cleaned your own home.
6. Two words: Electronic Hoarder
7. You spend more time pinning to your weight loss inspiration board(s) than actually you know working out.
8. Every time you see a cool photo anywhere, you think, “To pin or not to pin.”
9. You can recite at least 50 different memes and SomeECards without hesitation.
10. You have an entire board or boards for exotic/tropical drinks recipes. But the most creative drink you have ever made was pouring a glass of wine.
11. Your perfect Friday night: A bottle of your favorite wine and hours upon hours to get lost on Pinterest.
12. When anyone asks what to get you for your birthday, anniversary or just a special occasion, you direct them to your Pinterest board (with no less than 20 items) without hesitation.
13. Pinterest=your happy place. You flee there to escape reality, responsibilities and all that pesky drama on Facebook.
What are some additional signs you could be spending too much time on Pinterest? Please leave them in the comment section below.