As a copywriter and marketer, I read a lot. Every month I share five thought-provoking articles, podcasts or videos. There’s no lengthy intro or theme just solid content.
- Ask yourself questions, then question your answers.
- What’s the most significant belief you’ve ever changed your mind on?
- A short, but important reminder of the hidden costs of “free” community platforms
- A common mistake that many hiring managers make when interviewing potential employees.
- Inside Amazon FBA Businesses where sellers are more worried about a case being opened on Amazon than in actual court.
Just For Kicks
- I have no words other than “Wow.” This gymnast’s routine is perfection.
- Further proof, every Ed Sheeran song sounds the same.
What are you reading or watching right now? Drop me an email, and let me know. The only thing I love more than reading is getting thoughtful recommendations for what I should read next.
*An earlier version of this post went out to my email subscribers. If you want to get first dibs on what I’m reading and the occasional update (I never send more than 2 emails per month), sign up here.