As a copywriter and content strategist, I read a lot. Every month I share five thought-provoking articles, podcasts or videos. There’s no lengthy intro or theme just solid content.
- I’ve long admired the content that Ahrefs cranks out. This post from Tim, their CMO, on how he scaled their marketing team is one of my all-time favorites.
- Looking for more email subscribers? Here are 25 great tactics to try.
- Bookmark this report for the next time you need digital marketing stats for an upcoming presentation.
- Why “No” is not the scariest thing you will hear.
- The creative lengths that some entrepreneurs are using to make money off the reverse supply chain.
Just For Kicks
What are you reading or watching right now? Drop me an email, and let me know. The only thing I love more than reading is getting thoughtful recommendations for what I should read next.
*An earlier version of this post went out to my email subscribers. If you want to get first dibs on what I’m reading and the occasional update (I never send more than 2 emails per month), sign up here.