Hope you are having a great 250th day of 2019!
Here are some links to make it even better.
Here are five more things worth reading this month.
- Technical SEO audits don’t have to be scary. Here is how to conduct a DIY one.
- If you want to scale, you need build scalable processes. This post is a great read if you have ever wanted to organize a conference or large-scale event.
- The media only talks about the billion dollar startup acquisitions. The reality is that these stories are super rare. One startup founder talks about the realities of her exit.
- Want to be a better content marketer? Building these 7 habits can help.
- Is Linkedin the dark horse of social media?
Some things I wrote around the web
- In this post for Rebilly, I share six underrated tips to prevent involuntary churn for SaaS and subscription-based businesses.
- In this post for Namecheap, I talk about how to write blog posts that deliver real results for your small business.
- New to social media advertising? Check out the beginner’s guide to social media ads.
An earlier version of this post went out to my email subscribers. If you want to get first dibs on what I’m reading and the occasional update (I never send more than 2 emails per month), subscribe below.