Great copywriting is all about what you omit.
One of the fastest ways to improve your copy is to cut it by 20%.
This forces you to remove tech jargon, marketing speak, and filler content.
The end result – your message gets clearer.
Here are five things worth reading this month.
- What can you do today that would matter a year from now? This short read is a great thought experiment.
- Bootstrapping a SaaS business is no easy feat. This startup shares the sales and marketing strategies they used to go from zero to $250k ARR in the first year.
- Want to get better at networking at conferences? Follow the Pac-Man Principle.
- Looking for tips to re-engage email subscribers? Here are some great tips from digital publishers.
- And, here is how a brand can stand out from everyone else on Black Friday.
Just For Fun
In lighter news, here are three of my favorite TikToks this month.
- From the cutest homecoming ever.
- To this polar bear inspired workout routine
- And, this chimp who can’t wait for Christmas
An earlier version of this post went out to my email subscribers. If you want to get first dibs on what I’m reading and the occasional update (I never send more than 2 emails per month), subscribe below.