I’ve heard many of my fellow entrepreneur friends say that starting a business is like a rollercoaster ride. While it made sense, I don’t think I fully internalized that until this year.
I started my business in November 2018.
Now in my 13th month, I can say that I experienced more intense ups and downs than the prior three years combined.
While I had some wins (especially in the second half of the year), I also made a ton of mistakes and have lots of “opportunities for growth.”
Here are five more things worth reading this month.
- Building wealth is a lot like climbing a ladder. This post shares the different stages of wealth generation.
- What makes a great conference talk? They all include these three things.
- This is a fascinating read on how price bundling really works.
- What happens when an eCommerce company removes all of their informative content (i.e. how to guides, blog posts, etc)? This is an interesting anti-case study.
- Have you ever updated a piece of content but the headline, the image or meta description is still showing the old version? Here’s how to fix this.
Just For Fun
In lighter news, here are three of my favorite TikToks this month.
An earlier version of this post went out to my email subscribers. If you want to get first dibs on what I’m reading and the occasional update (I never send more than 2 emails per month), subscribe below.