Here are five things worth reading this month.
- With so much uncertainty and fear right now, I’ve been deliberately trying to look for the good things that people and companies are doing right now. Here is a thread for people and companies doing amazing things.
- Most time management blog posts are useless. This one is different. It talks about another way to think about managing your time and energy.
- One of the worst parts about imposter syndrome is that it can be hard to know if you actually have it or are an imposter.
- Looking for feedback? Try the ABCD framework next time.
- Tired of Netflix? Here are 11 excellent marketing talks that you probably haven’t heard of but should watch.
Just For Fun
In lighter news, here are three of my favorite pet TikToks this month.
- From this dog who thinks he is a police dog
- To this baby goat who can’t stop dancing (You can’t NOT smile while watching this!)
- And, this dog on day 10 in self-quarantine
An earlier version of this post went out to my email subscribers. If you want to get first dibs on what I’m reading and the occasional update (I never send more than 2 emails per month), subscribe below.